Regulation O sets forth limitations on the credit that banks can extend to officers, senior executives, or principal shareholders of the bank, any company of which the member bank is a subsidiary, and of any other subsidiary of that company. It also covers the recordkeeping requirements for loans to insiders of the bank.
This Regulation O: Insider Lending – Overview online training course discusses Regulation O and will help you ensure bank policies and procedures are Regulation O compliant. This course will provide you with an overview of Regulation O and how it affects loans to bank insiders.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Regulation O: Insider Lending course, the user will learn to:
- Discuss the reason Regulation O exists
- Ensure recordkeeping policies and procedures at your bank are compliant with the stipulations detailed in Regulation O.
- Define the parties subject to Regulation O at your bank
- Define the limitations of extension of credit to those parties Regulation O stipulates.
This online Regulation O: Insider Lending course is made up of the following sections:
- Inclusions and Exclusions
This Regulation O: Insider Lending online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.