This Regulation O: Insider Lending – In-Depth online training course explores Regulation O and how it governs insider lending. Regulation O governs extensions of credit made by a bank to an executive officer, director, or principal shareholder. It also applies to extensions of credit made by a bank to a political or campaign committee that benefits or is controlled by such a person. You will learn about extensions of credit, prohibitions and restrictions, reporting and recordkeeping, and required disclosures.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Regulation O: Insider Lending course, the user will learn to:
- Explain what constitutes an extension of credit
- Understand how Regulation O prohibits certain extensions of credit
- Comply with Regulation O's recordkeeping and reporting requirements
This online Regulation O: Insider Lending course is made up of the following sections:
- Extensions of Credit
- Additional Restrictions
- Unauthorized Extension of Credit
- Disclosure of Credit
- Credit Secured by Certain Bank Stock
- Civil Penalties
- Application to Savings Associations
This Regulation O: Insider Lending online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.