This Vision of Leadership online training course explores how an effective leader sees the whole picture and can articulate the broad perspective to others in order to create a common purpose that mobilizes people and coordinates their efforts. Ethical behavior gains respect, and a strong vision of the future conveys a sense of direction. This Vision of Leadership online training course, will help you develop and communicate your vision, deal with change as it happens, and make decisions.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Vision of Leadership course, the user will learn to:
- List the components required to develop a vision.
- Recall the leadership tasks involved in building a collective vision.
- Identify the different communication skills leaders need to share the vision and gain commitment.
- Recognize the impact of change on vision.
- List effective ways of dealing with change.
- Review the stages in the decision-making process.
- Recognize the results of indecision.
This online Vision of Leadership course is made up of the following sections:
- Developing a Vision
- Cultivating Communication Skills
- Addressing Change
- Making Decisions
This online Vision of Leadership course was designed for leaders in organizations; newly appointed leaders; anyone who is seeking a leadership role in an organization.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.