This Annual Security Program Report online training course was designed for security officers. State and federal regulations require that the Security Officer must submit a report to the institution's Board of Directors annually regarding the effectiveness of the Security Program. The first step in this process is to conduct a thorough review of the institution. The goals of this review are to identify and remedy actual and potential sources of safety-related issues and monetary losses.
The purpose of the security review is to identify conditions that may result in a loss or a legal action tomorrow – or thirty years from now. In other words, this review simply targets an institution's loss potential – using a standardized, practical, and cost-effective methodology for analyzing the condition and contributions of the security function; and identifying the institution-wide windows of opportunity for loss from all sources.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Annual Security Program Report course, the user will learn to:
- Why do we need to conduct a security review?
- What is the best security review process?
- How are the industry-standard security priorities defined?
- What issues require special focus?
- What tools do I need?
- How should I prepare the annual security program report?
- Who must prepare and deliver the annual security report?
- What information should the security program report contain?
This online Annual Security Program Report course is made up of the following sections:
This Annual Security Program Report online training course was designed for security officers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.