This TelePro® online training course explores all aspects of professional telephone skills in a twelve-module comprehensive program. Study topics include pre-call activities, greetings, establishing and maintaining rapport, and effective listening and questioning skills. This telephone training course also deals with difficult customer interactions, improved interpersonal skills, communicating through accents, holding and transferring calls, and maintaining positive control of the call. To be efficient and successful, professional service representatives must develop and hone effective telephone skills.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Telepro training course, the user will learn:
- How to develop and maintain a connection
- Establish and maintain rapport
- Communicating through accents
- Maintaining control of the call
- Effective listening and questioning skills
This online Telepro course is made up of the following sections:
- Before the Call
- Making the Connection
- Establishing Rapport
- Maintaining Rapport
- Creating a Climate for Rapport
- Effective Listening
- Communicating through Accents
- Questioning Skills
- Holding and Transferring Calls
- Establishing Control of the Call
- Regaining Control of the Call
- Positive Call Management
This Telepro online training course was designed for any employees who interact with internal or external customers on the telephone.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.