This Talking to Strangers online training kids course is designed to teach children and pre-teens how to safely interact with strangers in different situations and when it is not safe to do so. This course will explore how to identify safe strangers when you need help, how to respond to strangers and how to respond to strangers who want to give you gifts or do things they want you to keep secret
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Talking to Strangers course, the user will learn:
- Identify safe strangers when you need help
- Respond to strangers who want you to go with them
- Identify individuals your parents or caregivers have sent to pick you up
- Respond to strangers who want to give you gifts or do things they want you to keep secret
This Talking To Strangers course is made up of the following sections:
- Stanger safety
- Safe Strangers
- Lost in a store
- Stranger wanting to pick you up
- Stranger offers you gifts
- Let’s play Secret Agent
This Talking to Strangers online training course was designed for children, ages 9 to 12.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.