The security function's primary duty is to develop and administer a written Security Program for the institution. Examiners evaluate the potential effectiveness of an institution's Security Program in three parts: physical security, process security, and information systems (IS) security. This Security: Laws, Rules and Regulations online training course discusses the laws, rules and regulations that affect the security function. This course is part of a comprehensive online training program that addresses the security function.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Security: Laws, Rules and Regulations course, the user will learn to:
- Define and describe industry-standard security practices
- Identify security regulations that affect the institution
- Describe how the relationship between the security function and the Board of Directors should work
- Identify the issues the institution's Security Program must address
- Discuss the meaning of the Bank Protection Act
- Identify other safety and security regulations that may be applicable
This online Security: Laws, Rules and Regulations course is made up of the following sections:
- Industry Standards
- Board of Directors
- Security Program
- Bank Protection Act
- Other Regulations
This Security: Laws, Rules and Regulations online training course was designed for bank personnel.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.