Cold calls require careful planning and preparation. Whether a telephone or face-to-face cold call, a sales professional usually has one opportunity to spark the interest of a potential client. You must know what you want to achieve before you make a cold call.
In this Sales: Cold Calls online training course, you will learn the strategies and tips to become more confident and competent in making cold calls. This course describes both the technical and the psychological techniques and methods to help you overcome apprehension and conduct a sales call that gets results.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Sales: Cold Calls course, the user will learn to:
- Recall steps for basic preparation to cold calling.
- Discuss the fundamentals of cold calling.
- List advantages and disadvantages of cold calling.
- Explain how to generate trusting relationships with prospects.
- Define the term "strategic account".
- Explain why sales professionals should use a consulting approach to cold calling.
- Recall how to effectively break through initial barriers.
- Explain how to comfortably overcome the objections and concerns of your prospect.
This online Sales: Cold Calls course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 – Plan for Effective Cold Calling
- Strategy 2 – Grasp the Fundamentals of Cold Calling
- Strategy 3 – Activate Your Plan
This Sales: Cold Calls online training course was designed for Sales professionals.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.