Security is described as the act of providing protection and defense against real or anticipated threats to the institution and its components. This Robbery Response & Aftermath Techniques for Security Officers online training course discusses the most effective techniques for responding to robberies of all types. This course also discusses the potential solutions that managers and executives may consider in responding to robberies and their inevitable aftermath.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Robbery Response & Aftermath Techniques for Security Officers course, the user will learn to:
- Why are robber descriptions important?
- What do employees need to know about media relations?
- Why are robbery response techniques so personal?
- What types of robberies are most common?
- Why is critical decision making so important?
- Is there a difference between business crimes and personal crimes?
- What are the best examples of robbery prevention and response strategies?
- What are the most common robbery aftermath considerations?
- How should I develop robbery aftermath procedures?
This online Robbery Response & Aftermath Techniques for Security Officers course is made up of the following sections:
- Robber Descriptions
- Media Relations
- Common Robbery Types
- Decision Making
This Robbery Response & Aftermath Techniques for Security Officers online training course was designed for Security Officers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.