This Return to Work and Accommodation online training course explores the rights and responsibilities of all workplace parties when an employee is returning to work after an absence resulting from illness or injury. These types of employee absences are a challenge for both the employer and the employee. It is to everyone’s benefit for employees to return to work as soon as they are able. Learn about the legal principles underpinning Return-to-Work and accommodation, the typical steps involved in a return-to-work case, accommodation considerations, and the responsibilities of all workplace parties involved.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Return to Work and Accommodation course, the user will learn:
- The legal principles underpinning return-to-work management
- The steps for managing a return-to-work case
- Considerations for selecting, implementing, and monitoring accommodation measures
- The responsibilities of workplace parties in return-to-work cases
This online Return to Work and Accommodation course is made up of the following sections:
- Legal Principles for Return-to-Work
- Managing a Return-to-Work Case
- Return-to-Work Responsibilities
This Return to Work and Accommodation online training course was designed for employees in Canada who are in a supervisory or management role in all industries.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.