Regulation Z or the Truth in Lending Act encompasses several laws or acts and has been amended over the years. The regulation requires creditors to disclose the terms and cost of consumer credit transactions and includes rules meant to inform and protect consumers. There are specific requirements for closed-end credit plans, whether they are real estate secured or not.
This Regulation Z: Closed-End Credit (Real Estate) online training course focuses on the requirements extended to closed-end consumer credit that is secured by real estate, focusing mainly on the Integrated Disclosures (TRID). This course does not go in depth on how to complete the Integrated Disclosures. This course is intended for lenders, loan operations staff, and compliance personnel.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Regulation Z: Closed-End Credit (Real Estate) course, the user will learn to:
- Understand the various calculations that go into required fields on disclosures
- Identify the contents and timing requirements of the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
- Know when a revised disclosure may be provided
- Understand that special rules apply to loans that have special terms and conditions
- Comply with the requirements of Regulation Z in closed-end real secured transactions
This online Regulation Z: Closed-End Credit (Real Estate) course is made up of the following sections:
- General Disclosures
- Loan Estimate
- Closing Disclosure
- Tolerances and Revisions
- Home Loan Toolkit
- ARM Loans
- Right of Rescission
This Regulation Z: Closed-End Credit (Real Estate) online training course was designed for individuals in the consumer lending arena, both real estate and non-real estate.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.