All firms must understand how to deliver high quality products and services in order to be competitive. In the end, quality management is about performance, competitiveness, and customer satisfaction. This Quality Management Refresher online training course is designed to help you understand the fundamental ideas, principles, and tools of quality management.
Managers in organizations of all types—from large multinational corporations to small family-owned businesses, to non-profit enterprises—have made the conversion to a quality management approach. Many management writers and scholars have declared that a quality management approach is the price of entry in the modern economy. In other words, firms today must deliver quality because it is expected by their customers.
This course is designed to help keep firms on track in their quality management practices. It assumes that basic quality practices are already in place. This is a refresher course, not a first-time introduction.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Quality Management Refresher course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the different definitions of quality
- Summarize the Deming approach to quality
- Recognize the correlation between continuous improvement and quality
- Review the use of statistics in quality management
- Identify the use of teams in quality management
- Recognize some of the tools of quality management
- Recognize how quality is related to cost
This online Quality Management Refresher course is made up of the following sections:
- What is Quality?
- Deming’s Approach to Quality
- Achieving Continuous Improvement
- Teams in Quality Management
- Statistics in Quality Management
- Tools of Quality Management
- Quality and Cost
This Quality Management Refresher online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.