This Project Management: Goals and Stakeholders online training course explores how to establish a meaningful and attainable mission statement and project objectives.
Understanding the role and motivation of individual project stakeholders will assist the project team in developing a mission statement that is not only meaningful but also attainable. Feasibility assessment is another necessary process for determining if project objectives are realistic and for measuring how beneficial or practical the development of a project will be to an organization.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Project Management: Goals and Stakeholders course, the user will learn to:
- Write a mission statement for a program or projects.
- Specify measurable goals and objectives for the project.
- Detail project constraints and assumptions that may affect the project deliverables.
- Identify stakeholders and their impact on the project.
- Recognize how expectations and commitments can affect the project.
- Conduct a preliminary feasibility study.
- Conduct a detailed feasibility study.
This online Project Management: Goals and Stakeholders course is made up of the following sections:
- Mission Statement
- Developing Project Objectives
- Identifying Project Stakeholders
- Managing Expectations
- Defining Project Feasibility
- Detailed Feasibility Assessment
This Project Management: Goals and Stakeholders online training course was designed for project managers and employees involved in the project management process.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.