Presentations and public speaking are inevitable aspects of most jobs. With adequate preparation, you can confidently deliver a virtual or an in-person presentation that captivates your audience.
This online Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment training course includes techniques to help you determine what the audience wants and needs, methods to gauge their needs and a structure for organizing and formatting a good presentation. You will learn that for virtual presentations, the preparation is actually similar to traditional live presentations. We still need to understand who our audience is and exactly what we want their takeaways to be- that is, what the outcome of the presentation is. This is no different from traditional presentations - execution is where the difference lies.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment course, the user will learn to:
- Identify your audience needs
- Select a topic that is based on the needs and interests of your audience
- Plan and structure the content to support the purpose and objectives of your presentation
- Describe several best practices for giving virtual presentations
This online Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment course is made up of the following sections:
- Plan the Content, Strategy, & Sequence
- Practice the Presentation
- Deliver a Polished Presentation
This online Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment training course is designed for anyone who needs to deliver a virtual or an in-person presentation.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.