This Personal Leadership Power online training course explores your leadership potential.
This course is designed to help you unleash your leadership potential. You will learn how to take a stand, achieve a goal, and motivate others. The course explains how most leaders are made rather than born and teaches you to develop your personal leadership power (PLP). This includes using the five principles to increase and effectively use PLP.
On completion of this online Personal Leadership Power course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the characteristics of a leader.
- Describe the roles that personality, principles, and priorities play in the development of leadership.
- Recognize the barriers to leadership.
- Outline the five principles of personal leadership power.
- Explain how personal leadership power can be implemented in the workplace.
This online Personal Leadership Power course is made up of the following sections:
- What Is a Leader?
- Learning to Be a Leader
- Personal Leadership Power
- Principles of PLP
- Developing Your PLP
- PLP in the Workplace
- Developing PLP In Others
This Personal Leadership Power online training course was designed for supervisors and managers looking to develop their leadership skills.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.