This Performance Management online training course focuses on the important process of performance management and the day-to-day responsibilities of managers to conduct counseling conversations and apply corrective actions to help a company achieve success. This course will explore what performance management is, discuss the benefits of performance reviews, and the goal of a performance improvement plan.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Performance Management course, the user will learn to:
- Define what performance management is
- Recall various types of corrective actions including warnings, suspension, and termination
- Recognize the risks that arise from ignoring poor employee performance
- Define the goal of a Performance Improvement Plan
- Explain the difference between informal feedback and a performance review
- Discuss the benefits of performance reviews
- Recall some common errors managers make when completing Employee Performance Reviews
This online Performance Management course is made up of the following sections:
- Exploring Performance Management
- Corrective Action
- Performance Reviews
This Performance Management online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.