This Introduction to Risk Management online training course explores enterprise risks and how to manage them.
You will review the nature and history of risk and appreciate how significant risk has been, and continues to be, to business today. You will learn important risk terminology and understand how these terms relate to each other. Gaining insight into different aspects of risk and how it can impact an organization will enhance your understanding of the discipline of risk management, and why it is becoming more important to business, more than ever before; it is an integral component of corporate governance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Introduction to Risk Management course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the key elements of risk, including important terminology
- Determine the different aspects of business and the kinds of risk they are exposed to
- Explain the current view of risk management and its requirements
- Describe the process of risk management
- Identify the challenges to risk management
This online Introduction to Risk Management course is made up of the following sections:
- Elements of Risk
- Risk in Business
- Risk Management
- Risk Management Process
This Introduction to Risk Management online training course was designed for business owners and decision-making employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.