In this Hosting Fundraising Events, online training kids course you will learn about “Giving Back” and raising money for a good cause, focusing particularly on how to host a successful fundraising event. This course will explore preparing for the event, creating signs, setting up a payment table, setting up for the event, and closing out the event.
This course was designed for children under 12
Course Learning Objectives
- Motivate your team, assign jobs and prepare for needed supplies in advance of the event.
- Create signs to direct your guests around the venue.
- Explain how to set up your Payment Table, arrange for a cashbox and float and assign a person to keep the money organized and secure.
- Prepare a list of special guests and those who bought tickets in advance.
- Set up and test all audio-visual equipment before the event.
- Express your appreciation for your guests and supporters of the event.
- Explain how to close out the event, account for and secure all funds collected, and leave the venue in a presentable state.