Hiring the right people is an important part of your role as a manager. This Hiring Right online training course will give you an understanding of the four steps of effective interviewing and selection, and explore the key interviewing skills that will assist you in conducting an efficient and effective interview.
Selecting top talent is an important part of your role as a manager. A fair and effective selection process benefits everyone: the employer, the team, and the candidates.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Hiring Right course, the user will learn to:
- Develop objective job criteria.
- Develop objective, open-ended interview questions.
- Conduct an objective interview that extracts key information from the candidate.
- Analyze interview results and rate applicants against objective criteria.
This online Hiring Right course is made up of the following sections:
- The Hiring Process
- Step 1 - Gather Job Information
- Step 2 - Develop Questions
- Step 3 - Conducting the Interview
- Step 4 - Evaluate Candidates
This Hiring Right online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.