This FCRA: Duties for Furnishing Information online training course explores furnishing information. The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) governs the collection, assembly, and use of consumer report information and provides the framework for the credit reporting system in the United States. The Act includes rules banks must follow when furnishing information to credit reporting agencies to ensure accuracy and integrity of information as well as how to resolve disputes. This course will provide the details related to furnishing information to credit reporting agencies. This course is intended for compliance and operations personnel.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online FCRA: Duties for Furnishing Information course, the user will learn:
- The responsibilities for accuracy and integrity
- The duties for reporting negative information, handling direct disputes, and addressing identity theft
- How to implement policies and procedures at your bank to ensure compliance with the rules regarding furnishers of information
This online FCRA: Duties for Furnishing Information course is made up of the following sections:
- Furnishers of Information
- Negative Information Notice
- Direct Disputes
- Duties of Furnishers Upon Notice of Identity Theft-Related Information
- Policies and Procedures
This FCRA: Duties for Furnishing Information online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.