This online Coronavirus preparedness training course is continually updated as it is an important health and safety topic. The most recently discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), which has never been seen before in humans. COVID 19 is a respiratory illness that spreads from person to person and the disease is now classified as a pandemic. This online COVID-19 training course will tell you about the necessary steps you can take to stay healthy and prevent the spread of the virus and disease.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online COVID19 training course, the user will learn to:
- Describe what coronaviruses are and the health concerns associated with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Recall the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Summarize the ways that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is transmitted and the ways to prevent its spread
- Describe how to care for COVID-19 patients at home
- Outline COVID-19 workplace preparedness considerations
This online Coronavirus training course is made up of the following sections:
- Course Features
- About COVID-19 – Health Concerns, Symptoms, Transmission
- Prevention Measures
- Workplace Considerations
This COVID 19 online training course was designed for the general industry and general public.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.