This Community Banker Compliance Certificate online training course in the Compliance Expert Certificate program is designed to give community bankers the knowledge and skills they need to become experts in bank compliance.
The Compliance Expert Certificate program is comprised of four key learning areas: Lending, BSA, deposits, operations
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Community Banker Compliance Certificate course, the user will learn to:
- Explain the role of community bankers in bank compliance
- Identify the regulations governing community banking
- Identify the requirements of the laws governing community banking
This online Community Banker Compliance Certificate course is made up of the following sections:
- Regulation Z: Credit Card Rules
- Consumer Credit Protection Act
- Regulation B: Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Appraisal Standards
- Bank Secrecy Act – Reporting and Recordkeeping
- Bank Secrecy Act – Information Sharing
- The Bank Secrecy Act: Required Programs
- Regulation E: Electronic Funds Transfer Act
- Regulation D: Reserve Requirements
- Regulation DD: Truth in Savings Act
- Regulation CC: Funds Availability Act – In Depth
This Community Banker Compliance Certificate online training course was designed for community bank professionals.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.