This Bank Secrecy Act – Reporting and Recordkeeping online training course explores the recordkeeping and reporting requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) is one of the main tools the Federal Government uses to combat financial crimes and terrorist activity. The BSA requires banks to assist in preventing crime by enacting sound policies regarding reporting, recordkeeping, and monitoring of potentially criminal activity.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Bank Secrecy Act – Reporting and Recordkeeping course, the user will:
- File timely and accurate Currency Transaction Reports
- Collect the required information from purchasers of monetary instruments
- Retain the required information for funds transfers
- Report and monitor suspicious activity
- Respond appropriately to positive OFAC matches
- Report any foreign accounts as applicable
This online Bank Secrecy Act – Reporting and Recordkeeping course is made up of the following sections:
- Currency Transaction Report
- Monetary Instruments
- Funds Transfers
- Suspicious Activity Report
- Foreign Accounts
This Bank Secrecy Act – Reporting and Recordkeeping online training course was designed for BSA & compliance personnel.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.