This Overview of 360 Degree Feedback online training course explores what the 360-degree feedback system is, who uses it and why it is used.
Today's organizations are undergoing constant change and renewal. Teamwork, continuous learning and, performance improvements are critical to business survival and sustained success. In this context, the idea that a person could receive a complete picture of his or her performance from a variety of credible sources (rather than from just the manager) has given rise to the popularity of 360-degree feedback systems — also referred to as multi-rater assessments (MRA), multi-rater or multi-source feedback.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Overview of 360 Degree Feedback course, the user will learn:
- Define what a 360-degree feedback system is, who uses it and why it is used
- Explain how 360-degree feedback systems are administered
- Select a 360-degree feedback system that fits your organization
- Avoid the common pitfalls of implementing a 360-degree system
- Recognize the issues in using 360-degree feedback for personnel decisions
- Identify the concerns and benefits of such systems
- Discuss critical factors to consider when adopting a 360-degree solution
This online Overview of 360 Degree Feedback course is made up of the following sections:
- What is 360 Degree Feedback?
- The Basics
- Data Collection
- Choosing a System
- Validity and Reliability
- Other Considerations
- The Feedback Report
- Administering 360 Degree Feedback
This Overview of 360 Degree Feedback online training course was designed for employees, managers, and human resources professionals.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.